Monday, April 19, 2010

Welcome to my blog.

Well everyone else is doing it why can't I? It was just a matter of time for me to start one. I just needed the push. I said to myself that I would create a blog when my craft corner was complete and the day has finally come. YAY!! With the help of 50 % off at Michael's, Ikea and my hubby. My crafty corner is complete :) It is my happy place. There are so many things about my life that stress me out ...okay only 1 WORK!!! It is so boring and does not give me the creative outlet that I crave so... I craft. Stamp,make jewelry and just about anything else that i feel the need to use to make me relax and chill.

I wanted to share my new craft corner 1st. This came about because we had a tree fall on our sunroom so we had to build a new one...started from scratch. My old space was in my living room( in a corner) and it looked really messy. I hated how it looked. So did my husband but he tolerated it because it makes me happy to create. He understands. He has to have a creative outlet as well. He plays drums and sings in a band when it he is not working and bringing home the bacon. ANy whoooo. Here are some pics of the new sunroom/craft corner.Before


After! It is so amazing. I love it! As you can see I do not have nearly the set up that all the other stampers have. I have all of my stash confined in these jetmax. I will post more pics tomorrow. My camera died but wanted to share. I have not been at it as long as a lot of people but I like to only have what i will use. Goodnight for now peeps. BOA NOCHE. Beijos. (kisses)

10 comments:

  1. Ack! Sorry about the tree... but look what good came out of it! How fab to have a craft corner even, I have the kitchen table. Still, it makes me clear away three times a day for meals, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and welcome to blogging - can't believe I'm the first to comment on your brand new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wht an excellent start to your blogging! I shall be interested in seeing more photos of your corner in a year's time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this is a great space, you have lots of room to expand (and trust me...you will right!!)
    Congrats on entering blogland, you are in good company and so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogosphere! Looks like you are off to great start! Looking forward to seeing your creations! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new blog and your new room. It looks beautiful!!! I'm sure you'll make a ton of wonderful projects in your new "happy" place!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. COngrats on your blog.. hv fun in your new creating space! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you to get a brand new space. It may be small but it looks very organized and neat. Welcome to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the blogging world! Love your new space! So nice and clean. I can't post pics of my space even on a good day, it's overflowing!

    ReplyDelete