Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cards and Chaos

Happy Friday Eve !
I am super excited to wrap up my work week and get down to some serious weekend time. I love my weekends. I get to sleep in...thanks to my hubby Alex. I get to do cool stuff with the kids and I get to create...
Today I will share 2 cards. I made them over a stampin buddies house. She should be a demonstrator but time doesn't allow so she just has people over for stampin and dinner. She created the card using oval punch to look like a droopy daisy almost. I made mine a little different on the left.



Something funny happened today and thought I would share. My daughter has been wanting to learn the art of the microwave so I finally let her have a try and check out her 1st go at it. Let's just say I will be the queen of the nuker still.


Hope you all had great days and TGIF!! Beijos!

14 comments:

  1. Love this card! It's awesome that you have a group get together for stamping and dinner. How fun is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower on the card! Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love how you had a whole different take on making the flower :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute flowers - I like the droopy one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Cute flowers!! It is always fun when a group gets together to stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards! Love the way the flowers were made. Very clever! TFS! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and funny story about your would-be chef!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the oval punch - and your daughters cooking experiments made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous flower card! And I'm sure your daughter will be nuking food solo in no time :D ~Jacqueline @ Scraps of Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and we all have to learn the art of microwaving at some time

    ReplyDelete