Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some cards and more of my corner

Hey guys!
How cool is this blog thing! I came home to 9 comments ..thanks! Now you just need to follow me..well only if you want to. Do IT :)
So today was good. I was super tired though..stayed up too late on the blog forums. Some cool people posting some cool stuff. Made some cards today while hubby was putting kids to bed. He is leaving tomorrow for a work trip. Hopefully my stamping buddy will come hang out with me.
I am trying to watch Lost while writing this so... here are some pics of cards and some more pics of my corner. rach

I made this one after checking out Bonnie Rose's bloghttp://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com/ ...love it.

Here is one i made using an idea of the pot with the asian artistry su set made from a circle punch from a lady on split coast..will update with her name..,,sorry

This is funny made the card on the right to take to my card club for my swap with Colleen Magness SU demo and look what card she was doing as a demo on right..too funny she is always in my head. I got my idea from Dawn Griffith SU demonstrator. She is one of my favorite bloggers that does videos. I love her.


This one I made at a class with Sam Woodruff...loved her notebook idea made it look like torn from a kids notebook
http://www.alattestampin.com


Here are some more pics of my corner i used 6 jetmax cubes and the table top is from lowe's lumber dept. The rods are ikea and pampered chef kitchen kaddies help make it easy to store my stuff compact in one corner and keep it organized.
I also took a pic of the inside of the drawer to show that it fits cards perfectly. Did I mention I love my space:)



5 comments:

  1. OMG your flower is beautiful!! U need to leave a comment on my post w/ a link to your post.. so others can see it too!!!!
    will u do that???
    in the comments... jsut leave a comment w/a link to this post... u did a fab job.. isn't it too easy???
    love this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the flower! Looks beautiful along with your other cards too! Love the one w/ the cup!
    Your crafty space is looking terrific too!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all girlie & your space!!!!! Colleen must of been thinking Mojito's HEHE!I know I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your lemon/lime-ade cards! I have a lot of the same organizers from IKEA - i am redoing my space as we speak! Yours is a lot neater :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your setup. I can even see Ian's pirate card I made him sticking up in the back. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete