Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tired Today

So thought I would get to bed early last night. NOT! Hung out with DH and watched Lost. Short blog today. Just will show you some stuff i did over the weekend. Not planning on creating today will be in bed with the kids tonight.


Made this cute ladybug from an idea i got from Dawn Griffith. I love ladybugs!

Got this idea from Angie Juda aka Chic n Scratch. I gave one to my girlfriend at work with chocolates in it when she was "grumpy".

That is all for today. Need to pickup my daughter from gymnastics and pay attention to my son who is currently raiding my scrap paper basket.
Beijos :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute ladybug and I love that box! Especially when filled with chocolates! ;o)

    And I hear you on the sleep depravation! I think I'll take a tip from you and go to bed early tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable work. Love love LOVE the ladybug. That really made your card pop! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ladybug - very creative! Hope you were able to get some rest!

    ReplyDelete